- This event has passed.
Family Picnic at Grace
June 10, 2018 @ 6:00 am - 8:00 am
Location: Grace Church
Next Sunday, in place of our normal 10am gathering, we’re having a Family Picnic right here in the sanctuary at Grace Church!
The entire morning is designed to give you time in community with the body of Grace. Be intentional and meet new people or grow existing relationships. Have fun with it! You’ll enjoy the morning as much as you give to it.
Here is what you need to know:
As you arrive between 8:00-10:00am:
- If you want to tailgate, there is designated parking for you behind the building. Park there as you arrive and setup then or later when the organized time is done.
- Before 10am, make sure to find a place for your picnic blanket and lawn chair in the sanctuary and setup.
- If you brought a picnic lunch, there are fridges in the lobby kitchen you can use to keep it cool, first come first serve. Otherwise, keep your food in your cooler.
Starting at 10:00am:
- At or before 10:00am, make sure you are gathered on your picnic blanket or lawn chairs in the sanctuary.
- If you are visiting and do not have a blanket or lawn chairs, grab metal chairs located in the back and sit at a location of your choice within the sanctuary. Ask an Usher with a name tag if you have any questions.
- Our morning will include group discussion and Family Games led by Mark and our Kingdom Kids ministry.
Starting around 11:15pm:
- Mark will give out prizes for who won participating in the Family Games and start our picnic lunch.
- For the picnic lunch, everyone is responsible for bringing their own food. Water is available in the back of the sanctuary. THIS IS NOT A POTLUCK.
- There is a small family grill available outside the sanctuary doors. In order to use it, you will need your own utensils (for food safety), and it’ll be first come, first serve.
- Consider bringing extra food to share with visitors who come that morning.